Send Your Watch for a Service or Repair
To ensure the best customer service you can now register a service or repair request online.
Simply visit the Citizen Online Service Centre to make your request. Here, you can log your request and print a shipping label to send your watch to Citizen.
We will keep in touch with you about the service or repair progress via the Citizen Online Service Centre and you will be able to access your bill and make any necessary payment online.
You can now request a service or repair to your watch online. Visit the Citizen Online Service Centre for more information.
Citizen Watch United Kingdom Service Centre
PO Box 161
Authorized Service Centres (Outside UK)
For a listing of World-wide Citizen authorised service centers: Click Here
For other Citizen watch web sites: Click Here
Your Citizen Watch is guaranteed against defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. This five* year guarantee is applicable in the UK and Ireland only.
However if you take your watch abroad, Citizen's International Guarantee applies and is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Please ensure that the guarantee details on the back cover of the guarantee booklet supplied with the watch are completed and retain a proof of purchase.
This guarantee card should be included when sending your watch to a Citizen Service Centre.
* Five year guarantee effective on all watches purchased from the 1st June 2006
In case of defects in material or workmanship, please contact the Citizen stockist from whom the watch was purchased.
For further information, please contact our Service Centre:
UK Service Centre:
PO Box 161
Tel 0118 936 8855
1. This guarantee applies only to defects arising from faulty materials or workmanship. Damage to any part of the watch, however caused, is not covered by the guarantee.
2. This guarantee will be rendered void if the watch is tampered with or repaired other than by an authorised Citizen Service Centre.
3. The power cell in quartz watches (not applicable to mechanical watches), is inserted before shipment from the country of origin and may have a remaining life at the date of purchase which is shorter than the guarantee period. This guarantee does not cover the power cell.
4. In the United Kingdom and Ireland this guarantee does not affect the statutory rights of the consumer.